Abdus Sattar Ghauri is a fellow of Al-Mawrid. He was born in Patiala (India) in 1935 and migratered to Pakistan in 1947. He holds an M.A. (Pb. Univ.) and Dip. in EPM (AIOU), Islamabad, M. Phil (AIOU). He has worked as a Senior Headmaster and S. S. in various Govt. High Schools. Has been a member of the National Review Committee as well as of the National Curriculum Development Committee, Ministry of Edu., Govt. of Pakistan. He has participated in many seminars and Master Trainers Workshops as a resource person throughout Pakistan. He has co-authored the following books:
a) Seven Textbooks of Islamic Studies for Elementary and Sec. classes being taught as sole compulsory textbooks throughout Pakistani schools for the last ten years.
b) Three sole Compulsory textbooks of Lughatul Quran (for Classes 6, 7, 8).
c) Urdu textbook for C. T.
d) Uswah Hasanah (Sīrat Studies) for Azad Kashmir.
His main area of interest in religion is Bible Studies. Has has been working on Biblical Research Study for the last twenty five years. Some of his research works and articles are:
* Muhammad Foretold in the Bible by Name
* Emmanuel of the Bible.
* Original Sin or Purity (Innocence).
* Barnabas, His Gospel and Its Credibility.
* Beersheba: the ‘Well of Seven’ or the ‘Well of Zamzam’.
* The Text of the Bible & Some Types of Corruption in it.
* Recording of the Vowel (Diacritic) Signs to the Text of the OT.
* Did Muhammad Learn Apostleship from the Christian Monk Buhayra?
* Muhammad Foretold in the O T (The Prophet Like unto Moses)
* A Clear-cut Prophecy Regarding the Prophet of Islām in ‘Assumption of Moses’:
* The Only Son Offered for Sacrifice: Isaac or Ishmael?